[Xfce-i18n] update of Arabic translation for xfce 4.4

Ahmed MANSOUR atphalix at inbox.com
Sun Dec 2 17:54:55 CET 2007

Hi all,
I've updated the arabic translation of xfce 4.4 from svn using the xdt-i18n script. as I'm rather beginner in translation I don't know how to make a patch of svn, so I attached the po files in the same directory that I got from svn.
most of the files are now fully translated.
I want to know too how to translate the user guide manual documentation, I guess it's a docbook but I don't know where to find the right one on svn, and there is no info on the wiki.
thanks,