[Xfce-i18n] About the Spanish translation for XFCE (branch 4_4)

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sun Dec 2 16:37:36 CET 2007

Le jeudi 29 novembre 2007 à 16:56 -0600, Cristian Othón Martínez Vera a
écrit :

>  Thanks for your answer! I've attached to this email the patch to update
> the Spanish translation for XFCE, branch 4_4.

The updated translations will be committed within the next couple of
minutes. Please be so kind to take a look at the xdt script on the
i18n.xfce.org website and try to use it to create yourself a working
directory and create patches from within it for your next update.

Best regards,
Max.