[Xfce-i18n] [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] [it] Some italian translations

Fabio Riga usul at aruba.it
Sun Apr 1 16:14:07 CEST 2007

In data 28/03/2007 19:05:17, Maximilian Schleiss ha scritto:
Thanks, Maximilian... it was quite simple.

> Could you send in the new patch to be applied?
Here you are...

...just another question: What will I do when I will complete  other
translations? The new patch will contain diffs that I have already
sent, isn't it? I suppose I'll need just a svn update, but how long I
have to wait for the commit?

Sorry, maybe it's a silly question, but I like to understand how things
work.

Cheers!
Fabio