[Xfce-i18n] Some minor corrections to the french translation

Gerald Barre g.barre at free.fr
Sat Nov 25 08:00:52 CET 2006

Le Sat, 25 Nov 2006 06:55:41 +0100
Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net> s'exprimait:

Hi Niki,

> When I use Thunar and choose Voir > Voir en liste détaillée, this is the text
> beneath a simple text file. I don't know where it comes from.

This is handled by the MIME system, the translation is in the
shared-mime-info package from freedesktop.org. To change it, you can
modify /usr/share/mime/packages/freedesktop.org.xml and then run
update-mime-database /usr/share/mime, but the best way to see it
definitively modified is to contact the translator.
His mail address is in the header of the fr.po file you can see here :

http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/mime/shared-mime-info/po/fr.po?revision=1.12

Gérald Barré