[Xfce-i18n] Call for pt_BR translators

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 23:45:20 CEST 2006

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 01:55:29PM -0300, Rodrigo Coacci wrote:
> I agree.
> BTW I have some doubts here: should "playlist" be translated, or left as is?
> If so what you guys think is the best translation? I've seen "lista de
> reproduçao" in other media apps, but it seems to be too lengthy for me....
> Suggestions?

In my opinion it should be translated and "Lista de reprodução" sounds like a
perfect translation. Unfortunatelly we (pt_BR translators) know that in
portuguese it is not very common to concatenate words to form a new one (such as
in english or german), so we need to bare with some lengthy expressions.

Regards,
Adriano
--
Adriano Winter Bess