[Xfce-i18n] Call for pt_BR translators

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:55:29 CEST 2006

I agree.
BTW I have some doubts here: should "playlist" be translated, or left as is?
If so what you guys think is the best translation? I've seen "lista de
reproduçao" in other media apps, but it seems to be too lengthy for me....
Suggestions?
Besides, I'll try to finish some more strings (but not all yet) by tonight
and then a I'll send in the patch for what I've done until now.

On 6/9/06, Adriano Winter Bess <awbess at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently almost all of brazilian portuguese translations are up to date
> for
> Xfce trunk. I've just realized that libexo was added 3 strings (this
> should be
> easy to deal with) and xfmedia translations are very outdated (but Rodrigo
> Coacci will be working on it). xarchiver and xfburn are the only
> components
> which still lack brazilian portuguese translations, although I don't
> intend to
> work on them until development is active again (for xfburn) and/or a
> string
> freeze state (or something near this) is reached (for xarchiver). If
> anyone else
> is interested on doing it, feel free to do so.
>
> Besides having all components translated, I'm concerned about the quality
> of the
> translations. I would like to ask all brazilians subscribed to this list
> to help
> reviewing and discussing current translations, by sending patches and
> suggestions to this list.
>
> Regards,
> Adriano
> --