[Xfce-i18n] Call for pt_BR translators

Adriano Winter Bess awbess at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:52:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

Currently almost all of brazilian portuguese translations are up to date for
Xfce trunk. I've just realized that libexo was added 3 strings (this should be
easy to deal with) and xfmedia translations are very outdated (but Rodrigo
Coacci will be working on it). xarchiver and xfburn are the only components
which still lack brazilian portuguese translations, although I don't intend to
work on them until development is active again (for xfburn) and/or a string
freeze state (or something near this) is reached (for xarchiver). If anyone else
is interested on doing it, feel free to do so.

Besides having all components translated, I'm concerned about the quality of the
translations. I would like to ask all brazilians subscribed to this list to help
reviewing and discussing current translations, by sending patches and
suggestions to this list.

Regards,
Adriano
--