[Xfce-i18n] New Romanian translations for libexo and Thunar

Mişu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Mon Jun 5 10:44:48 CEST 2006

În data de Lu 05 iun 06 la 01:24, Mişu Moldovan a scris:
[snip]
> Please commit and add the translations to libexo and Thunar SVN.
> Romanian translation for Terminal and updates for 4.4 will come
> shortly.

I don't know how did the GPG signature of my previous mail get
corrupted, it shows just fine in my sentbox IMAP folder. Anyway, in
case someone uses my public key to verify the identity of the sender
and the integrity of the mail, well, it's me, it's my text and the PO's
are just fine...

Thanks for commiting,

--
      .
  /^)/_/(/

Hopefully this will be signed properly as I'm using another mail client