[Xfce-i18n] [FR] Terminal translation

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Thu Jun 1 19:14:13 CEST 2006

Daichi Kawahata wrote:
> On Tue, 30 May 2006 20:47:23 +0200
> Maximilian Schleiss wrote:
>

>>> --- fr.po	2006-05-28 22:04:50.000000000 +0200
>>> +++ fr.po.max	2006-05-28 23:23:29.000000000 +0200
>>>

>> Is this line alright? Shouldn't it be "+++ fr.po  ..."?
>>

> I think it's not the matter, but you may want to do
> ` $ svn diff fr.po > fr.po.patch' or send gzip/bzip2 file.

I am not sure to understand if this command is to be used in local in my
directory or on the SVN server which I am not really willing to do, I'll
just leave that to Stéphane Roy or else. Not that I am lazy but I prefer
to leave this to people who know what they are doing. In the meantime I
will just send in my diff files and modify the first line to reflect the
actual file name and not my working file name. Otherwise, as you said, I
will send a compressed file with the original modified file inside.

Now that is all nice and well but could someone please try applying the
diff to the SVN file because on the translation status page, french
section, the terminal still seems to be lacking the translations I made
or are there new strings in the meantime?

Thank you in advance.

Max