[Xfce-i18n] Updated Dutch Translation

Vincent imnotb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:26:51 CET 2006

On 1/30/06, Daichi Kawahata <daichi at xfce.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:35:24 +0100
> Vincent wrote:
>
> > $ msgfmt -v -c -o /dev/null nl.po
> >
> > That just noted how many fuzzy translations it had, which I could
> > see directly in poedit too. I just noted all translations I wasn't
> > sure of as fuzzy....
>
> Ah, no problem.
>
> > $ svn diff nl.po | more
> >
> > > That just returned :
> >
> > svn: 'nl.po' is not a working copy
>
> Okay, you're not using a SVN controlled file then, please grab a
> script from,
>
>   http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/_media/checkout.sh?id=svn_howto&cache=cache
>
> type,
>
>   $ checkout.sh -t thunar

The checkout.sh only works for people with developer access, or something
like that, anyway, I had a "permission denied" message.

that imports full-source of Thunar in trunk, you can see `nl.po' in
> the `xfce4-svn/thunar/trunk/po/nl.po', which enables the command
> above I suggested, note that if you use a file under controlled,
> you should update your file before translation in the po directory,
>
>   $ svn up
>
> then you'll get a up2dated file (see http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto
> for some basic SVN operations.)
>
> > Anyway, I don't know if you already replaced the translator-credits,
> > if you did, disregard this, otherwise, see attachment.
>
> It's already replaced, thanks.
>
> > Btw, if any of the Dutchies isn't sure if a 16-year-old is able
> > to do this correct, please check it.
>
> FYI, a current responsible translator in Dutch is Jasper, he's
> a core developer as well, and as far as I know, there're some
> other Dutch persons who are considering a contribution in
> the translation.

Sure, if he  has the time to check it, I'm inviting him to do so :D My
English isn't perfect.

Regards,
> --
> Daichi