[Xfce-i18n] Updated Dutch Translation

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Mon Jan 30 11:22:06 CET 2006

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:35:24 +0100
Vincent wrote:

> $ msgfmt -v -c -o /dev/null nl.po
>
> That just noted how many fuzzy translations it had, which I could
> see directly in poedit too. I just noted all translations I wasn't
> sure of as fuzzy....

Ah, no problem.

> $ svn diff nl.po | more
>
> > That just returned :
>
> svn: 'nl.po' is not a working copy

Okay, you're not using a SVN controlled file then, please grab a
script from,

  http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/_media/checkout.sh?id=svn_howto&cache=cache

type,

  $ checkout.sh -t thunar

that imports full-source of Thunar in trunk, you can see `nl.po' in
the `xfce4-svn/thunar/trunk/po/nl.po', which enables the command
above I suggested, note that if you use a file under controlled,
you should update your file before translation in the po directory,

  $ svn up

then you'll get a up2dated file (see http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/svn_howto
for some basic SVN operations.)

> Anyway, I don't know if you already replaced the translator-credits,
> if you did, disregard this, otherwise, see attachment.

It's already replaced, thanks.

> Btw, if any of the Dutchies isn't sure if a 16-year-old is able
> to do this correct, please check it.

FYI, a current responsible translator in Dutch is Jasper, he's
a core developer as well, and as far as I know, there're some
other Dutch persons who are considering a contribution in
the translation.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt