[Xfce-i18n] Updated Dutch Translation

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Jan 30 21:37:31 CET 2006

Vincent schreef:

>      > Btw, if any of the Dutchies isn't sure if a 16-year-old is able
>      > to do this correct, please check it.
>
>     FYI, a current responsible translator in Dutch is Jasper, he's
>     a core developer as well, and as far as I know, there're some
>     other Dutch persons who are considering a contribution in
>     the translation.
>

> Sure, if he  has the time to check it, I'm inviting him to do so :D My
> English isn't perfect.

I wouldn't dare to criticize; I'm much too happy that someone is helping
out ;-) Besides I really don't have a lot of time.

I'd be happy to help out with any problems you may encounter, but you
seem to be doing fine. This list is very good in helping out
translators. Thanks everyone who contributes, especially Daichi!

	Jasper