[Xfce-i18n] Call for help: DocBook file translation

Dotan Kamber kamberd at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 09:41:39 CET 2006

As a translator to RTL language (Hebrew in this case)
I'm far in favore of leaving the docbook aside.
Currently docbook requires ugly tricks to give decent
RTL support and it holds back any documentation
translation effort to RTL languages.

Regards
Dotan

http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce/2006-January/016196.html

> in which, he was suggesting Wiki style documents for
> the end user,
> especially new-comer and Brian pointed out a
> possibility of
> redundant work and back-port from the Wiki, a
> document they were
> assuming may be the document should be located in
> the:

xfce-utils/doc/xfce4-user-guide/C/xfce4-user-guide.xml

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt