[Xfce-i18n] [Fwd: [Thunar-dev] partial translation]

Roberto Pariset r.pariset at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:21:31 CET 2006

Daichi Kawahata ha scritto:
>>Can I expect the it.po file has no issues, then?
>

> Other than fuzzy/untranslated strings, there's no problems, yes.
>
>   $ msgfmt -c --check-accelerators=_ -o /dev/null it.po
>   $

Thanks alot :) I'll cure the rest with time. By the way, do you have
some suggestions for Thunar, in particular? I generally svn up, then
start translating something, but get bored and quit it. Next time I
continue I get conflicts when I svn up. Shall I better wait for
strings to get more stable or do fast and small commits?

> Off topic question, once you said about Debian Sid release and
> some will get included, but as far as I know, there's no official
> announcements on Xfmedia 0.10.0, Thunar 0.1.4 as well. Are they
> going to include SVN version? At least Xfmedia has stable branch
> though.
>
> Regards,

ii  libexo-0.3-0   0.3.0svn+r1884 Library with extensions for Xfce
ii  thunar         0.1.4svn+r1885 File Manager for Xfce
ii  xfmedia        0.9.1-2        Xfce media player

Xfmedia is kept stable I think. Thunar and Exo instead are from svn
(snapshots, in particular, provided by Benny I think: not just
everyday svn).

Bye and thanks,
Rob