[Xfce-i18n] [Fwd: [Thunar-dev] partial translation]

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sat Jan 7 13:09:28 CET 2006

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 12:56:48 +0100
Roberto Pariset wrote:

> Okay, the important things are the same :)
>
> $ sh xfce4-stat-4.2-po.sh
>
> [Xfce-i18n] Translation statistics in "it".
>
> In xfmedia (stable branch):
> 193 translated messages, 24 fuzzy translations, 121 untranslated messages.
>
> Can I expect the it.po file has no issues, then?

Other than fuzzy/untranslated strings, there's no problems, yes.

  $ msgfmt -c --check-accelerators=_ -o /dev/null it.po
  $

Off topic question, once you said about Debian Sid release and
some will get included, but as far as I know, there's no official
announcements on Xfmedia 0.10.0, Thunar 0.1.4 as well. Are they
going to include SVN version? At least Xfmedia has stable branch
though.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt