[Xfce-i18n] Next release

Mişu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Tue Feb 21 08:44:39 CET 2006

În data de Lu, 20 feb 06 la 23:05, Jean-François Wauthy a scris:

> First a feature freeze will occur (very soon i think all modules are
> almost ready), then later a string freeze and finally you'll get a
> deadline for submitting/committing translations and Xfce 4.4 will be
> released. About the date, i'd say (and it's my estimation) during
> april maybe begin of may.

I understand it's only a personal estimation, however it's probably
much better than mine. Based on older estimates, I was under the
impression that Xfce 4.4 will be released sometimes during March.
That's some relief... (smile, Clytie).

With Gaim 2.0 almost done (it's bigger than Xfce 4.2, you know...) I
may concentrate now on the GNOME release. As most of you probably know,
a lot of the translatable strings from Xfce come from libraries that
are part of the GNOME translation project: glib, gtk* etc. and the best
time to translate them is during GNOME's string freeze.

--
     .
/^)/_/(/