[Xfce-i18n] Translatable Xfce 4.4 core packages ::

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sun Apr 16 13:09:34 CEST 2006

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:48:36 +0600
Andrey Fedoseev wrote:

> > It'd be always welcomed if you give the workaround for that.
>
> You mean the way to fix the display of statistics?

Da.

> If so, please look at http://grove.org.ru/trac/translations/translations

Exactly what I (or we) want.

> I've made a plugin for Trac that displays current progress
> of translations made by our team. Progress bars are in SVG
> format, so you have to have Firefox 1.5 to see them :)
>
> Trac uses SQLite to store its data (tickets, wiki, etc.).
> I created a table where I store paths to po-files (we keep
> them in SVN). So I can change directory structure and only
> need to change data in DB to reflect those changes.
>
> Send me email if you are interested in details.

I think this is the best place to discuss, one thing I'd
like to know is, is that possible to create sub-menu
inside Xffm like attached text (xfce-i18n-statistics-modified.txt)?

Brian, are you still listening here? I think it's nice
to see the statistics of Xffm, even Xfce-goodies at your
page, if you're busy or have less interests, can I
create my web page for that on the foo-project?

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt