[Xfce-i18n] Translatable Xfce 4.4 core packages ::

Andrey Fedoseev andrey.fedoseev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 12:48:36 CEST 2006

> It'd be always welcomed if you give the workaround for that.

You mean the way to fix the display of statistics?
If so, please look at http://grove.org.ru/trac/translations/translations
I've made a plugin for Trac that displays current progress of
translations made by our team. Progress bars are in SVG format, so you
have to have Firefox 1.5 to see them :)

Trac uses SQLite to store its data (tickets, wiki, etc.). I created a
table where I store paths to po-files (we keep them in SVN). So I can
change directory structure and only need to change data in DB to reflect
those changes.

Send me email if you are interested in details.

--
Regards! Andrey Fedoseev
<andrey.fedoseev at gmail.com>