[Xfce-i18n] Translatable Xfce 4.4 core packages ::

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sun Apr 16 13:28:52 CEST 2006

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:09:34 +0900
Daichi Kawahata wrote:

> > I've made a plugin for Trac that displays current progress
> > of translations made by our team. Progress bars are in SVG
> > format, so you have to have Firefox 1.5 to see them :)
> >
> > Trac uses SQLite to store its data (tickets, wiki, etc.).
> > I created a table where I store paths to po-files (we keep
> > them in SVN). So I can change directory structure and only
> > need to change data in DB to reflect those changes.
> >
> > Send me email if you are interested in details.
>
> I think this is the best place to discuss, one thing I'd
> like to know is, is that possible to create sub-menu
> inside Xffm like attached text (xfce-i18n-statistics-modified.txt)?

The reason I want a sub-menu is, they take a certain lines
to show, so to be exact, a sub-menu and can-be expanded/
collapsed like GtkTreeView. Probably it may use Java
script or the like though...

If that's possible Xfce-goodies can be also put into
Xfce modules like as Thunar/Xfce4-panel plugins.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt