[Xfce-i18n] zh_TW translations for some Xfce-goodies

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sun Apr 9 15:46:23 CEST 2006

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 22:37:15 +0900
Daichi Kawahata wrote:

> > I was looking how you implemented this solution and
> > I saw that autogen.sh seds the locales listed in
> > po/LINGUAS into configure.in. My question is: why is
> > a po/LINGUAS file necessary? Couldn't you just check
> > which po files are present in the po directory and
> > substitute this information in configure.in?
>
> Your question is reasonable, it was workaround for
> the multiple gettext domains into the package, for
> example, Thunar could have `po', `po-vfs', `po-plugins'
> directories in it, and not every directories have
> same number of PO files. That's the reason this file
> is required, however it's only applied all of them
> are using `(glib-)gettext'.

Oh, just remembered, it certainly makes us easy to check
our commits:

  $ svn diff */trunk/po > patch.diff
  $ svn ci */trunk/po

Although imported auto-generated files prevent that.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt