[Xfce-i18n] http://i18n.xfce.org/

Stavros Giannouris stavrosg2002 at freemail.gr
Wed Oct 26 15:40:27 CEST 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:17:45 +0000
Daichi Kawahata <daichi at xfce.org> wrote:

> That's good to hear, okay finally we get the decent place, thanks.
> But hey you put the sentence `...big mess', I must say I have no
> experiences with Wiki and look my English! You and Brian will get
> my crap English from your considerations.
>
> Anyway, after ChangeLog updating (and preparing release note for the
> Xfce 4.2.3 in translation-wise), I can put the translator credits
> (even in Xfce 4.0, furthermore 3.0!?) and contact list for that page
> at least, yeah I may add more (some ideas), but you'll have to wait
> for my lingual ability improved.

Don't worry, that's what wikis are for. Since [edit] is usually one
or two clicks away, things (especially the popular) tend to get
improved substancially over time.
And yes, this includes spelling & grammar mistakes ;-)

Cheers!

PS: By the way, I might want to use the wiki for the documentation
translation for 4.4. Do you think it is possible?
Stavros Giannouris                          Jabber: stavrosg at jabber.org

"Hello. I'm a signature virus.
Just copy me to your signature  to help me spread"