[Xfce-i18n] http://i18n.xfce.org/

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Wed Oct 26 15:17:45 CEST 2005

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:35:12 -0700
Auke Kok wrote:

> Brian and me have setup http://i18n.xfce.org/, a site which will be
> used to translator info and stats. Currently there is a very empty
> wiki at this location, so we ask everyone to help out but also be
> conservative with changes and not make it a big mess ;^).
>
> Pollux and daichi will need some time to organize the wiki and pull
> in all the information available for translators. They'll keep you
> all up2date in the xfce-i18n mailinglist and i18n website.

That's good to hear, okay finally we get the decent place, thanks.
But hey you put the sentence `...big mess', I must say I have no
experiences with Wiki and look my English! You and Brian will get
my crap English from your considerations.

Anyway, after ChangeLog updating (and preparing release note for the
Xfce 4.2.3 in translation-wise), I can put the translator credits
(even in Xfce 4.0, furthermore 3.0!?) and contact list for that page
at least, yeah I may add more (some ideas), but you'll have to wait
for my lingual ability improved.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt