[Xfce-i18n] http://i18n.xfce.org/

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Wed Oct 26 16:31:01 CEST 2005

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:40:27 +0300
Stavros Giannouris wrote:

> Don't worry, that's what wikis are for. Since [edit] is usually
> one or two clicks away, things (especially the popular) tend to
> get improved substancially over time. And yes, this includes
> spelling & grammar mistakes ;-)

I see thanks, hm, I thought well considered sub-category (for
each languages, general, tool bragging, tips etc.) might be
required... considering itself may be harmful then.

> PS: By the way, I might want to use the wiki for the documentation
> translation for 4.4. Do you think it is possible?

Probably, but that's my another concern, it means those documents
aren't always up-to-dated, besides unlike PO files, they're hard to
get synchronized, that means only current translator who watches
any changes of original document carefully can know exact differences
in between original and translated files. In other words, a new
translator must see through the both entire texts.

If Wiki has tagging method to relate each other in specific version,
then it may help.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt