[Xfce-i18n] po/ChangeLog

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sat Oct 22 02:07:34 CEST 2005

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:25:12 +0900
Daichi Kawahata wrote:

> > So, if you're a module maintainer and don't give a damn (kinda like I
> > feel about xfdesktop), feel free to not bother.  Otherwise, if this is
> > important to you (like I feel about xfmedia), what do people think?  If
> > this is a good idea, we can add this to the translation committers
> > guidelines as well.
>
> I'd agree if we could have such guidance at the first place, I was bit
> tired of unfriendly po/ChangeLog (since, having look for the translators
> to create the decent credits, there were many obstacles in front of me).

Okay, there was misunderstanding, my concern was logging while yours were
commitment itself... Can you tell me worst case by allowing random/rough/
blind treatment against your tree? Probably that can be springboard of
minimum requirements. Don't hesitate to say anything about the "don't give
a damn (kinda like I feel about xfdesktop)"! Fight! Fire!

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt