[Xfce-i18n] pt_BR for libexo, Thunar and Terminal

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Tue Nov 22 13:48:04 CET 2005

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 02:15:24 -0300
Joao Pedrosa wrote:

> Hi guys,

Hi,

> I have created the pt_BR translation files for libexo, Thunar
> and Terminal.

They've been committed, thanks.

> I see many "fuzzy" and commented out sections in many pt_BR
> translation files. I'm not sure how to handle them, for example.
> I will try to translate more of the latest SVN Xfce.

If you were talking about the trunk tree in the SVN repository,
that's right, since it's under development unlike 4.2 branch, it
gets stable and there're some missing translation files (desktop
files in general, XML file in xfce4-panel, credit files in xfce-
utils) in Brazilian Portuguese.

Also as there's another Brazilian Portuguese translator, Adriano
(he completed PO files translation in 4.2 branch), please share
your plan with him.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt