[Xfce-i18n] pt_BR for libexo, Thunar and Terminal

Joao Pedrosa joaopedrosa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:15:24 CET 2005

Hi guys,

I have created the pt_BR translation files for libexo, Thunar and Terminal.
I have tested them and they seem good for inclusion in the Xfce
repositories. I've tried to follow the shortcuts of the English versions,
meaning that I didn't try to add more shortcuts than the English versions
have.

They are all based on the current SVN versions, BTW.

If I missed anything or if there is something else that I need to do, please
tell me.

I see many "fuzzy" and commented out sections in many pt_BR translation
files. I'm not sure how to handle them, for example. I will try to translate
more of the latest SVN Xfce.

Cheers,
Joao