[Xfce-i18n] Polish translaotion update

Robert Kurowski koorek at o2.pl
Sat Apr 9 12:43:14 CEST 2005

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:55:24 +0300
Jari Rahkonen <jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:

> There's no need for tutorials in multiple languages anyway. What
> good is a translator who doesn't understand english? :)
>
> If you ever do put up this translation howto, it would be a great
> idea to include small language specific sections for info like links
> to l10n dictionaries and such though. The page doesn't have to be a
> wiki if (we) the translators provide the needed links and stuff for
> you.

Well, I was thinking about some language specific tutorials for other
people like me. I'm not the only one who translated something to Polish.
And probably there're more people willing to help. Talking of tutorial I
mean a guide for e.g. Polsih translators why translate sth to sth and
why avoid some translations witch are also acceptable. I don't know how
it's in other languages but in Polsih there's sometimes 3-4 words that
can be used. It's confusing and for unification it's good to know what
is good and prefferable.

Ohh, btw ... when xfce_4_2 branch will be updated we can expect release,
right?

Robert 'koorek' Kurowski	Jabber:	koorek at pld-linux.org