[Xfce-i18n] Some translations don't seem to work....

Mart Tõnso mart.tonso at ttu.ee
Tue Sep 7 07:45:38 CEST 2004

On E, 2004-09-06 at 21:23, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> i'm trying to reproduce it here but i can't because i don't find the
> LANG value i have to set (i tried, ee_EE, et_ET, ET_et, ...), can you
> tell me which one it is ?

export LANG=et_EE

> how did you set the custom installation directory, with --
> prefix=/path/to/custom ? if so, gettext is looking in the right
> directory

All packages were installed with:
./configure --prefix=/xfce && make && make install

> i've tested italian, hungarian and russian, they work fine

Some more strange behavior: after I deleted .xfce4/ and .config/ some
translations appeared (in settings: screen resolution, keyboard map) and
few others  got lost... Umm.. actually the screen res and keymap got
lost again just now.. And they were working like 20 seconds ago :)

Thanks :)