[Xfce-i18n] pt_BR PO files for revision

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:25:01 CET 2004

Well, some errors were lack of atenttion from me, sorry...
And to keep some consistency I changed

--- xfce4-session_pt_br.po.diff ---
-msgstr "Escolher sessão no login"
+msgstr "Escolher seletor no login"

To "Mostrar seletor no login" since the original msgid was:"Display
chooser on logon" and I think that solves the problem...

And for the "DA" and "DE" problem I think we may need a Portuguese
teacher....(rsrs)
Follows the two revised files