[Xfce-i18n] pt_BR PO files for revision

Brian J. Tarricone kelnos at xfce.org
Thu Dec 9 04:54:26 CET 2004

Alexandre Moreira wrote:

>PS1: Are there a mail list where we could discuss these specific
>details of Brazillian Portuguese translations ? I don't think people
>on the i18n list would like to hear these things.
>
>PS2: Sorry if I bothered you with unneeded comments. I really couldn't
>figure any better place to post it.

not at all.  this is fine.  perhaps if it's easier, a forum for i18n
could be created on forum.xfce.org for drawn-out specific language
discussions?  i dunno.  i don't know how it's done with other projects,
so i don't have anything to compare it to.  creating extra mailing lists
on xfce.org seems like it would be a bit much on a per-language basis,
but maybe for a couple of the languages that have more than a couple
translators...

at any rate, this list is perfectly fine for language discussion
until/if someone comes up with a different solution.

    -brian