XFce look and feel (was: Re: Idea about extended menus)

Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov d726f6e at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Mar 30 02:52:11 CET 2002

Yeah, recently I've bought new iMac -- cute toy. openssh preinstalled. :)
Especially it's nice to see the icon jumping when application has a
dialog window hidden behind other windows.

And that is pretty good point: Apple folks definitely know something
about the GUI, and they are using some kind of panel, but not the taskbar,
not the hierarchical menus, etc. :)

--
It's me -- Delta at SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org

"I don't advise it, citizen, mn-e-eh... I don't advise it. You'll be eaten."