Anybody interested in joining xfwm 4 devel ?

H.R. ter Veer terveer at subdimension.com
Fri Mar 22 12:37:14 CET 2002

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:33:35 +0100
Jasper Huijsmans <j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl> wrote:

Maybe it's a good idea to store all suggested features in a topic,
or a documentation place on sourceforge. Let's collect some suggestions and
use that as a goal.

Placing suggestions on this message-board is ok, but you lose the overview after a few days.
Next tou your (good) suggestions i remember lots of requests about xftree like costom icons, plugins etc.