GTK2 version of xfsound

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Sun Mar 17 23:31:28 CET 2002

Reading my mail againg I see I forgot to mention that it does work ;-)
Is there such a thing as too much modesty ?

	Jasper

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:35:12 +0100
Jasper Huijsmans <j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I put an inital GTK2 port of xfsound in CVS (xfce-devel). It's still
> unfinished, no i18n, etc. At the moment I force it to use audiofile
in> the makefile. I copied some xfwm constants and functions to make i
> compile standalone.
>
> Screenshot (if you don't mind the popup add) is on:
> http://huysmans.freewebsites.com/xfce/screenshots.html
>
> Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. Since I'm not a
> programmer I'm sure people can find lots of silly code (Sometime ago
I> read Guido refer to something as newbie style code, that does
probably> apply to my code as well). I'd be happy to learn from all
criticism> you may have.