GTK2 version of xfsound

Jasper Huijsmans j.b.huijsmans at hetnet.nl
Sat Mar 16 11:35:12 CET 2002

Hi all,

I put an inital GTK2 port of xfsound in CVS (xfce-devel). It's still
unfinished, no i18n, etc. At the moment I force it to use audiofile in
the makefile. I copied some xfwm constants and functions to make i
compile standalone.

Screenshot (if you don't mind the popup add) is on:
http://huysmans.freewebsites.com/xfce/screenshots.html

Comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. Since I'm not a
programmer I'm sure people can find lots of silly code (Sometime ago I
read Guido refer to something as newbie style code, that does probably
apply to my code as well). I'd be happy to learn from all criticism
you may have.

Greetings,
	Jasper