Can we release 3.8.18?

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed Jul 24 15:01:39 CEST 2002

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 06:47, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> This doesn't seem to actually hurt anything.  I commented the line
> (#231) out of my ~/.gtkrc and the message goes away, obviously.  This is
> happening with  Edscott's daily rpm build of CVS, specifically the one
> built on 7/17.  I have not tried any of the newer ones yet.

About a week or so ago I changed the rpm build to do a --enable-taskbar
by default. Also, I switched the server to another box to upgrade to OS.
I believe everything is working okay at http://linux.imp.mx/cvs-tmp but
if you notice something that I might have missed, let me know. I'm also
planning to set up automatic rpm builds of xfce4 and xfwm4 and other
gtk2 modules as they become available ---I need about 30 hrs. of free
time to finish xfsamba and fix some bugs in the xfdiff gtk2 versions.

OTH, this is OT but I don't know who to ask. If you have a RAID array
built as /dev/md0 and you want to mount it on a different box that
already has a running /dev/md0 (which cannot be stopped, since it is the
system disk), does anybody have a clue on how to mount the troublesome
RAID array with a different /dev/md device? Just changing the raidtab
configuration does not seem to work. Any help or pointers to the correct
place to ask will be greatly appreciated.

Edscott