Can we release 3.8.18?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jul 24 14:13:05 CEST 2002

Joe,

(And this also apply to anybody else) I am very busy, all the time, and
although I read my mails I don't necessarily reply to all of them.
Please don't take any offense for that. It doesn't mean that I don't pay
attention to them.

Most of the time, if I don't reply a mail, it's because I'm busy coding
;-)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.