ANNOUNCE: xfdesktop 4.11.3 released
eric.koegel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 18:58:25 CET 2014
xfdesktop 4.11.3 is now available for download from
What is xfdesktop?
Xfce's desktop manager.
Release notes for 4.11.3
[Please note that this is a development release.]
Fourth development release of xfdesktop targeting for Xfce 4.12.
Please report all problems at bugzilla.xfce.org.
* Multi-monitor fixes:
- Release pixmap on screen changes
- Always redraw backdrop on display change.
Both patches were added so that transitions from one monitor
to another cause the backdrop to properly display.
* Miscellaneous fixes:
- Update default icon size, spacing, and text proportion.
- Scale up small image previews in xfdesktop-settings (Bug 10690)
- Fix strict aliasing issue
- Check for thumbnails in the new location
- Fix issues with icon resizing
- Refresh desktop on style changes
- Fix potential bugs found with static code analysis tools
- Fix keyboard cursor movement in the icon view
- Fix some runtime warnings
- Ensure a quit signal causes xfdesktop to shutdown
- Fix icon labels in RTL languages (Bug 10604)
- Use get_folder_actions for clicks on the desktop itself
- Only use thunarx_menu_provider_get_file_actions (Bug 10492)
* Translation updates:
Czech (cs), English (Australia) (en_AU), German (de),
Icelandic (is), Indonesian (id), Kazakh (kk), Malay (ms),
Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovenian (sl),
Spanish (Castilian) (es), Swedish (sv), Turkish (tr).
More information about the Xfce-announce