ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.6.1 released
nick at xfce.org
Sun Dec 9 18:35:41 CET 2012
thunar 1.6.1 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: 5ffc62ef3ef20d4fd7b87a1ce04349ebe80b3665
MD5 checksum: f1b20d499e07970d3a3824766221a3a1
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It
has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.6.1
- Fix bulk renamer url to the wiki.
- Show NoDisplay=true applications (bug #9595).
- Fast read content type of unreadable files (bug #9553).
- Submenu the sidepane visibility menu.
- Hide shortcut pane header when there are no items.
- Keybindings to switch to tab with Alt+N (bug #9585).
- Make tabs scrollable.
- Session-save mount operation passwords.
- Check trash status 2s after startup from session.
- Clear mutex to avoid memleak with 2.32 api.
- Fix file menu displacement after a forced update (bug #9604).
- Put remote bookmarks in places and improve icon loading.
- Use ThunarBrowser to resolve locations in launcher.
- Translation updates: Amharic, Arabic, Asturian, Belarusian,
Bengali, Catalan (Valencian), Czech, Danish, German, Dzongkha, Greek,
English (United Kingdom), Esperanto, Spanish (Castilian),Estonian,
Basque, Finnish, French, Galician, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian,
Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Kazakh,Korean,
Kurdish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmal, Dutch
(Flemish), Norwegian Nynorsk, Panjabi (Punjabi), Polish, Portuguese,
Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Albanian,
Serbian, Swedish, Telugu, Turkish, Uyghur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Urdu
(Pakistan), Vietnamese, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan).
More information about the Xfce-announce