[Xfc-dev] XFCE Foundation Classes alive ??

Edwin F. Lopez A. edwinflopez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:07:35 CEST 2010

Hello there.

I'm also following this mail list longer than I though, and this is the
first email I got in years.
I like the idea of the XFC framework, however It's not easy to find docs
about and gtkmm is overkill (personal view only).

I've changed development environments now, however, and after learning a bit
about eclipse RCP or Netbeans platform,  I felt like that's the way to go. I
tried to research something similar for C/C++ and It was good news when I
knew about the Kdevelop platform (kdevplatform), however I haven't had the
time to play with it yet.

For your reference:
http://api.kde.org/extragear-api/sdk-apidocs/kdevplatform-git/html/architecture.html

I hope this helps.