[Xfc-dev] XFCE Foundation Classes alive ??

Kent Asplund hoglet at solit.se
Fri Oct 22 16:22:40 CEST 2010

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:07:35 -0500
"Edwin F. Lopez A." <edwinflopez at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've changed development environments now, however, and after learning a bit
> about eclipse RCP or Netbeans platform,  I felt like that's the way to go. I
> tried to research something similar for C/C++
I am using Eclipse CDT for C/C++ and it rocks! Netbeans are suposed to
be "the best" environment for C++ development but that is of course a
personal opinion. Personally I never got far with Netbeans as I
disliked the rigid look that did not integrate with my environment
(fonts and colours) and to manually set it up nicely was not easy.
Having Eclipse working and doing such a great job combined with nobody
"in the neighbourhood" using netbeans made me abandon the efforts.

/Kent

--
For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier...  I put them in
the same room and let them fight it out.