[Xfc-dev] Status of Xfc

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Mon Nov 27 13:34:34 CET 2006

	Hi:

Xfc IS a really GOOD piece of work !!! I've been working with it, and
its structure and efficiency is much better than other GTK-based
libraries.

The only developer and maintainer of XFC is Jeff Franks. As Sylvain
told, he is missing from many time ago. Many time ago he and the
present xfce 4.4 developers told that XFC would be released with the
Xfce 4.4 version. If some days after this inminent release, Jeff Franks
does not respond, I would consider XFC as an abandoned project.

Anyway, I think that other developers may take this project and
continue to work with it. It is a real GOOD piece of work.

Xavier