[Thunar-dev] Thunar 0.9.3 locks desktop when mouse -> Create Document...

Rob spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 17:30:43 CEST 2009

Hi

On Fedora 10, I have XFCE 4.4.3 with Thunar 0.9.3.
(It's not until Fedora 11 comes out, that it has XFCE 4.6).

When I pop up the menu with a Right-Mouse-Click and
let "Create Document ->" get the focus, then Thunar
starts consuming A LOT of cpu time, giving the impression
the desktop is frozen.

After a long time, the submenu will appear, which is the
full (long!) listing of my home directory.

Why does it create that listing in the "Create Document"
submenu? And why my mouse becomes totally
responseless while Thunar is busy learning about my
home directory....?

I think something is wrong here.

Regards,
Rob.