[Thunar-dev] Thunar 0.9.3 locks desktop when mouse -> Create Document...

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Tue Apr 21 17:48:28 CEST 2009

On mar, 2009-04-21 at 08:30 -0700, Rob wrote:

> Why does it create that listing in the "Create Document"
> submenu? And why my mouse becomes totally
> responseless while Thunar is busy learning about my
> home directory....?

I think your “Template” folder is your home folder, so every file in
your homedir is treated as a template for a new file. If you have a very
full homedir it might be really bad.

I don't know exactly how to fix the problem but only creating a
Templates folder in your homedir might do the trick. You might want to
edit ~/.config/user-dirs.dirs and run xdg-user-dirs-gtk-update too.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis