[Thunar-dev] Compact List View problem

mcquaid mcquaid mcquaidster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 23:20:24 CEST 2006

I always use detailed list view and have a problem with the last column
seemingly randomly getting lengthened and then the hor. scroll bar appears
which I do want when I have thunar maximized.  I hope this patch wouldn't
make the scroll always on in details (I doubt it).  But I mention this as
I'm curious if these quirks in libexo are also responsible for the
continuing reappearance of the hor. scroll bar in details view.