[Thunar-dev] Fwd: Gnome is trying to decrease memory usage.

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Sep 30 18:39:54 CEST 2005

Xiong Jiang wrote:
> It's just my personal preference. :)  Some people like GTK more while
> some like QT more. Whichever they like, they always can express their
> preference. It's not about the business to _evaluate_ the toolkit.
>
> IMHO C++ _is_ a little profounded (or in my awkard English, bloated) in
> features as a language. That's why Java and C# are created and become
> popular.
>
> Again, this is just MHO. Please do not take it as "bussiness of
> evaluating C++".

Sorry, I don't get what you are talking about. Do you mean that the
language specification for C++ is too complex (if so then Java is also a
"bloated" language)? You might want to check Scheme then.

If not, you should enlighten us poor souls, what's the difference
between a "bloated formal language" and a "non-bloated formal language".