[Thunar-dev] Fwd: Gnome is trying to decrease memory usage.

Xiong Jiang linuster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 18:25:57 CEST 2005

It's just my personal preference. :) Some people like GTK more while some
like QT more. Whichever they like, they always can express their preference.
It's not about the business to _evaluate_ the toolkit.

IMHO C++ _is_ a little profounded (or in my awkard English, bloated) in
features as a language. That's why Java and C# are created and become
popular.

Again, this is just MHO. Please do not take it as "bussiness of evaluating
C++".

Have fun,