[Thunar-dev] Website

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:58:21 CEST 2005

I've created this website in about 10 mins with dreamweaver and fireworks
and i this is important (for linux users) to create a website with a lot of
css, so the site is also readable in (for example) lynx. And yes this is
only a mokup and i hope more people give their ideas.

For the PHP issue, i don't think it's very use full to use it, maybe only
for news or something. But it's always a lot of work to create a proper
admin system.

Of course, I'm assuming you won't keep that image of Thor that is the
third result on an image search for Thor. I know someone who could
possibly make a very nice logo out of Thor's hammer (or of Thor). I'm
not very good at graphics stuff myself, but I'm sure he would be happy
to help out.

That's great news (and yes the Thor image was the third google result :)).

Greets, Xerverius