[Thunar-dev] Website

Henrik Andersen simsalabimladen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 16:29:10 CEST 2005

On 6/4/05, Ticex <ticex at idgmail.se> wrote:
> Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>
> >Nick Schermer wrote:
> >

> >>I think it's better to create a white background and black text.
> >>Something more like this:
> >>
> >>http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/nickschermer/
> >>
> >>And Benedikt, it's great to see you back on the Xfce project. Great job.
> >>
> >>Greets, Xerverius
> >>

> >Nice! I like it, FWLIW.
> >

> I think it was nice too! I have php/mysql skills, so l maby could help
> out whit the homepage..
> Sorry for my english!

If we're planning to make a news section, perhaps you could be
responsible for developing/setting the program? I don't know any
PHP/MySQL of any use (except simple includes and loops), so it would
be great if someone would be able to take care of that.

I don't know anything about the servers yet, but I'm sure Auke is on
thunar-dev somewhere and would be able to enlighten us all on the
subject. :-)

--
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad move."