[Goodies-dev] Pragha. Music manager of low consumption.

Matias De lellis mati86_dl at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 26 04:06:38 CEST 2009

Hello to all.

I am helping to develop (In fact to maintain), a new application..

Pragha music manager, that is a reproducer of audio of low consumption.
  *  http://pragha.wikispaces.com

Formally, is a fork of Consonance music manager (https://sites.google.com/site/consonancemanager/),
discontinued by the original author..

by this application it was that it consults by xfce-dev-tools.. GREAT TOOLS that are helping me!

Although not this oriented to xfce (still), thanks to the XDT i was able to translate the application,
that it was not considered by the original developer, and now I am looking for people who help
me to translate it to other languages..

Also, if it interests to them, they can participate in its development!-). Any aid is WELCOME!-)

Tanks!.

Matias.