[Goodies-dev] Pragha. Music manager of low consumption.

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Fri Jun 26 16:51:41 CEST 2009

On jeu, 2009-06-25 at 19:06 -0700, Matias De lellis wrote:
> Hello to all.
>
> I am helping to develop (In fact to maintain), a new application..
>
> Pragha music manager, that is a reproducer of audio of low
> consumption.
>   *  http://pragha.wikispaces.com
>
> Formally, is a fork of Consonance music manager
> (https://sites.google.com/site/consonancemanager/),
> discontinued by the original author..

It looks nice. What I guess could be added:

- random album playback (play an album in order, then, at the end, pick
another album at random, and play it in order)
- album artworks (+autodownload)
- various views (by albums...)
- autorefresh of playlist using fam/gamin
- daap support
- …

And I'm not sure the treeview presentation is the better way to organise
the music, but that may be a personal taste :)

Cheers, and keep going!
--
Yves-Alexis